Young Patrons Circle
Give the gift of membership this holiday season! Buy or renew an Aldrich membership at this level and receive one at the same level for free.
Valid November 1 through December 31, 2019. Memberships must be purchased no later than December 13 to ensure holiday delivery.
*Please use the Add a note to your order box on the Cart page at checkout to indicate the gift recipient(s) name(s), mailing address, phone number, and email(s). All gift memberships will be mailed directly to the recipient unless directed otherwise.
$375 ($325 tax deductible)
The Young Patrons Circle is a group for Aldrich supporters ages 20-40. Members of this group have a strong appreciation for contemporary art and artists and a desire to advance the museum’s mission to present significant and thought-provoking contemporary art. Each year, the Young Patrons Circle will be invited to participate in a fundraising event that will provide the resources needed to present an exhibition of a younger, emerging artist.
Young Patrons Circle Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission per cardholder
- $5 guest admission
- Invitations to members-only events and previews
- *Free admission and discounts at FWMA partner museums
- 10% discount on public programs and 15% discount in The Shop
- Unlimited free admission for the entire family
- 10% discount on Camp Aldrich and children’s birthday parties
- Free admission to over 1,000 NARM and Mod/CO museums
- Invitations to collection, gallery, and studio tours
- Free admission for two adults and up to 4 children (17 and younger) to Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, NY. (Members must show their Aldrich membership cards and photo ID’s)
Enjoy 10% off café purchases at Franklin Street Works, Stamford with your Aldrich membership card.
*Bruce Museum, The Barnum Museum, Hudson River Museum, Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art, Katonah Museum, Neuberger Museum of Art, Wave Hill
**To view participating North American Reciprocal Museums and Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal Museums, please visit our website, aldrichart.org.
If you prefer, please mail a check made payable to The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, 258 Main Street, Ridgefield, CT 06877. For further assistance, contact Kris Honeycutt, Head of Membership and Annual Giving, at email@example.com, or 203.438.4519, extension 125.